Saturday, November 04, 2006

Today we are launching our new radio show.

Well after a whirlwind few weeks, we launch our new talk radio program "Real Estate Today!" on KNUS Radio 710 AM. We were able to rely on our web team Jim Dittman and Krisit Dittman, our webmaster of W3Now to pull together a new website at www.jamesholmesonline.com which will serve as the portal to our online community.

The show represents the marriage of two passions for me, first my desire to add value to the broadest number of individuals when selling, buying, or refinancing real estate. The second is a return to talk radio, which has been a significant part of my life since childhood. My mom is a huge talk radio fan and I grew up listening to the local legends of talk radio in Denver; Alan Berg, Gary Tesler, Kathy Bradshaw, and Peter Boyles among others.

This is my second bite at the apple. I hosted two motor-sports programs in the period between 1989 and 1996 - the first on KBIG and the later as co-host with the late Ted Douglass on KQXI, our show was called "The Motor Racing Review" and I learned most of what I know about radio from Ted. As our mic goes hot today, I will be thinking of Ted and my first show is dedicated to his memory.

No comments: